What is Keyword Research? How is it done?
We will continue our video training and this week we will dive into keyword research and implementation. You can see the previous video here, and here is another video which covers on-page SEO topics, which pertain to keyword research.
Keyword research can be a long and daunting task even for someone who does SEO. For an average business person it can seem impossible. But rest assured that with a little bit of elbow grease even someone who is not web savvy can perform basic to moderate keyword research enough to optimize a small business website. Keyword research is the act of finding profitable and well performing phrases which can represent your website and pages. By carefully optimizing your page to promote a particular keyword phrase, you can increase your changes of ranking in Google search results.
Keyword research and optimization is considered a part of on-page SEO, and is something that we perform for pretty much all of our clients. To see some results of keyword optimization, you can look at a couple of these Google search results:
- Virginia seo – www.virginiaseo.org
- Virginia search optimization – www.virginiaseo.org
- Richmond sports turf – cwsportsturf.com
- ammonium sulfate distribution – www.ind-svcs.com
Like I mentioned last week, we at Virginia SEO are awesome at SEO, but only OK (getting better) at video editing. We apologize for any distractions during the training, or any problems with the editing. This is our first green-screen recording- and while it came out good, the lighting needs to be adjusting, among other things. If you have any tips on how we can improve these sessions please let us know!
Speakers Notes and Reference – Coming Soon!
Latest posts by Chris Dill (see all)
- 5 Email Marketing Basics You Should Be Reviewing Constantly - December 13, 2015
- New to Business Social Media? Here’s What You Need To Know - November 28, 2015
- Social Media Marketing: What Your Competition Can Teach You - November 1, 2015